Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why do I get totally unrelated recipes coming up in a Food Network search?

I did a search for Lemon Muffins and some choices came up as 'Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon %26amp; Spinach' and 'Roast Loin of Porkl with Baked Apples %26amp; Cider gravy'. I just don't understand it!Why do I get totally unrelated recipes coming up in a Food Network search?
This is one of the things that drives me nuts about food network! I love the site otherwise...they have such a huge selection of recipes, mostly from true chefs, and I use it all the time.


The thing is, is that it searches for each word independently, so when you asked for lemon muffins, it also pulled up a bunch of recipes with lemon in them ... hence the eggs benedict (cuz of the hollandaise sauce)...I would bet the rest of the recipes had lemon in them somewhere.


Crazy, annoying, but still a great website, otherwise!Why do I get totally unrelated recipes coming up in a Food Network search?
you're requesting so much it's probably just searching that first word.
  • skins be
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment