Thursday, December 24, 2009

Search for pasta recipe I have miss placed?

I use to make a pasta dish that I was looking to make again only problem is I can't find the recipe, if anyone out there knows the recipes lol I know this is hard but there is bacon the small tomatoes ,penne pasta and I believe sour cream and chive cream cheese I know it may not sound that great but at this point I am going to have to try and wing it I can not remember where I got the recipe from so if anyone out there has a clue on where to get for this type of recipe or if you know what I am talking about please help tnksSearch for pasta recipe I have miss placed?
Not sure if this is the one, but it is very good.





Bacon and Tomato Pasta Recipe #329879


Very easy to make. Chive %26amp; Onion cream cheese is the secret ingredient.





15 min | 5 min prep





SERVES 6





1 lb bacon (cooked till crisp)


1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (Chive and Onion flavor)


1 cup milk


1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)


1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)


6 cups penne pasta (cooked)


Cook bacon until crisp,then cut bacon into 1/2'; pieces.


Drain bacon grease from skillet, add cherry tomatoes saute 1 minute.


Stir in cream cheese %26amp; milk, cook until bubbly.


Stir in pasta,bacon pieces and parmesan cheese.


Top with more parmesan if desired.


Search for pasta recipe I have miss placed?
thanks this is the one!!!!! tnks a million times over Report Abuse

Just wing it. You know what goes in, and probably have some idea of the amounts. It's hard to screw up a pasta salad. As long as you have a tasty dressing on it, it doesn't really matter what you put in.
u should try pasta with edam cheese sauce, eggplant n parma ham

No comments:

Post a Comment