Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone have a recipe for Shrimp Pho? Been searching the Internet but haven't found any good recipes.

Here's a link for you:





http://www.vietnamese-recipes.com/vietna鈥?/a>Does anyone have a recipe for Shrimp Pho? Been searching the Internet but haven't found any good recipes.
This is not a traditional recipe, one that I have adapted according to what I like.





I roast 1/2 head of garlic, 2 coarsly chopped onions, and 1 pepper with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. In a soup pot I add 3 quarts of chicken stock, the shells of 24 jumbo shrimp, 1 stalk of lemon grass I break with a knife, 1 chili, and the roasted veggies. Let this simmer on low until it reduces by about 1/3. Then strain it well, take all the veggies and shells out. In a separate pot I undercook angel hair pasta. Because I don't have the traditional pho pot that holds heat as well I also precook my shrimp. I season with a little red pepper sauce and broil for about 2 minutes. Slightly undercooked. Then I bring the broth to a roaring boil, pour it in bowls with a little bit of noodles, 4 shrimp and top with fresh chopped cilantro and scallions. This will serve 6.Does anyone have a recipe for Shrimp Pho? Been searching the Internet but haven't found any good recipes.
shrimp is LOADED with carbs.


just so you know.
No havent found any!!

No comments:

Post a Comment