Thursday, December 24, 2009

In search of a bean salad/ dip recipe I loved.....?

I had a dip/ salad of all diffferent kinds of beans, onions, and some sweet dressing made of balsamic vinegar, sugar, and olive oil. I dont know how much of eveything goes in or if theres any seasonings. I think its a south beach recipe...not sure. If anyone can give me the actual recipe, that would be great!!In search of a bean salad/ dip recipe I loved.....?
This sounds great!!





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/healthy鈥?/a>In search of a bean salad/ dip recipe I loved.....?
Easy Spicy Refried Bean Dip


* 2 cans refried beans, (about 15 ounces each)


* 1 envelope taco seasoning mix


* 1/2 cup chopped onion


* 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or a Mexican cheese blend


* 2 to 4 drops Tabasco sauce, or to taste


* chopped jalapeno or mild chiles, to taste





PREPARATION:


Place refried beans, taco seasoning, onion, cheese, and Tabasco sauce in the crockpot; stir well to blend. Stir in chopped jalapenos or mild chiles. Cover and cook on LOW until cheese is melted, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours; add a little water if mixture seems too thick.Serve from the crockpot or slow cooker with French bread cubes, crackers, or chips.


Makes about 4 cups.
Is this it?





http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sweet-Peppe鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment