Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bread Recipe Search containing honey, pineapple and yeast?

In the early to mid 80's, I found a recipe in ';Grit'; newspaper for a bread type Easter Basket. I have since lost my recipe and would like to replace it. It may have been called a coffee cake but contained yeast. You braided the dough to look like a basket and added dough ';eggs'; along with colored coconut for grass. All I remember is that there was honey, crushed pineapple, yeast, eggs, flour, etc. for the ingredients.Bread Recipe Search containing honey, pineapple and yeast?
I don't know if this is the one you want, but here's a recipe for Pineapple Bread that's made with honey:





http://www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/miscel鈥?/a>Bread Recipe Search containing honey, pineapple and yeast?
By any chance was this like a sourdough recipe that you maybe looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment