Thursday, December 24, 2009

Did you know Google has a recipe search!?

I did a ';i'm feeling lucky'; search for cooking and Google showed me a list results and drop-down fields for recipes.Did you know Google has a recipe search!?
No I didn't and thanks I will try it.Did you know Google has a recipe search!?
no lol Thx im gonna try that!
yes i did know and found a great cheesecake recipe for ';toblerone cheese cake '; yum yum
no but now i do!
No, but I couldn't find it. Could you tell me exactly what you did?
I never knew that.
Yep, used it -found a good recipe for surgar free pumpkin pie
yes


it has a result for any thing you can think of.


i search on it all the time


nice to know that im not the only one to do that
Yes!
Not for me...
OMGSH THATS AWESOME I NEVER KNEW THAT
yes, i knew, have used in past
yes, it search for the most similar of your letter you type for search.
oh my gosh what a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment