Sunday, December 20, 2009

What type of recipes do you search for the most on the internet?

I like to find new recipes for chicken. What do you search the most for on the web? Is it recipes or something else???What type of recipes do you search for the most on the internet?
recipes for food i ate and i would like to do at homeWhat type of recipes do you search for the most on the internet?
I have no clue how I functioned before the internet! (yes, I'm old enough to remember those days). I have a vague recollection of going to this big building with lots of books. I think they called it a library.


I search for EVERYTHING on the internet. But, I'm a chef so the ';most'; would have to be recipes and ideas for new twists on food preparation. Btw, my computer went on the fritz a few months ago and I'm still considering therapy for the post traumatic shock.
I search for recipes involving sweet potatoes or whole wheat flour - I'm trying to eat healthier, and those are two big ingredients that I've been focused on. So far, I've learned how to make homemade bread in a Dutch oven (still tweaking the recipe - mine is a little too hard) and sweet potato/beef stew in a crock pot, which was DELICIOUS.
My family and I love chicken, so I'm always on the hunt for a new and exciting recipe for chicken to try out. I recently came across this Salt and Pepper Chicken recipe, which, was hands down, awesome! Here's the link, http://frigidaire.stores.yahoo.net/salt-鈥?/a> Everyone loved it! I've made it numerous times and have passed in on to other friends who were just as impressed. It's really amazing how the simple ingredients of salt and pepper can work wondering in cooking.





Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I!
Anything healthy, especially things involving whole grains/wheat. Whole wheat pasta dishes, breakfast sandwiches, wraps, etc. And casseroles.
Usually dessert recipes, or easy dinners that only require a couple of ingredients. I am learning to cook slowly but surely.
i go for anything really, sahmanswers.com has some great ones submitted by their readers
When i havent been grocery shopping in a while and all i have left are random ingredients, is when i look for recipes.
I search for EVERYTHING on the internet.
anything dessert! typically, cookies and cake!





(:





i love to bake, ha
Dessert lol
  • skins be
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment