Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm looking for a way to search my personal recipes by ingredient?

I'm amassing quite the recipe collection. I frequent allrecipes.com, which is where many of my recipes came from. I'd like to figure out how to be able to search my own recipe collection by ingredient. I'm not sure where to begin. Has anyone done this before? Where do I start?I'm looking for a way to search my personal recipes by ingredient?
I use Google Desktop. It's just like searching Google, but it searches your computer, you can find anything you have on your hard drive by keywords. Here's a link:


http://desktop.google.com/features.htmlI'm looking for a way to search my personal recipes by ingredient?
I know that there are a few websites that let you search for recipes based on the ingredients you already have, such as http://www.RecipeKey.com. I am sure if you contacted them, they would be willing to add your recipes to their collection so that you can search within your own collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment