Thursday, January 7, 2010

Searching for recipes I've lost!?

I used to make a dessert salad called pink fluff (we called it that) similar to the cherry salads and watergate all I remember is it has cool whip red in color and cottage cheese fruit help if you know what I'm referring to. Also does anyone know of a dessert called frogs eye salad had it at a family function and lost the recipe the lady wrote down for me wasn't someone I knew so I can't get another one Thanks for your help♥♥♥Searching for recipes I've lost!?
You could certainly use strawberry or raspberry Jello in this to make it pink. HTH!








Big Orange Salad





1 large can crushed pineapple, drained


1 large (6 oz) package orange Jell-o


1 large frozen Cool Whip


2 cups miniature marshmallows


1 pound carton cottage cheese





Mix pineapple and dry Jell-o. Stir until dissolved. Add marshmallows and cottage cheese. Fold in cool whip, and spread into a 9”x13” glass dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment