Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am searching for the recipe for a shot called Morphine Drip.?

I found several ways to make it while searching for it online and I decided to poll you guys. I read one recipe and it said butterscotch Schnapps, vodka and 151. I read another that said butterscotch Schnapps, Amaretto, and 151. I also read that on one of the websites that you light it on fire but wouldn't that burn off the 151? Anyone know how it is made?I am searching for the recipe for a shot called Morphine Drip.?
1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur


1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps


1 splash Bacardi庐 151 rum





Pour 1/2 shot butterscotch schnapps into shot glass. Top with 1/2 shot of amaretto, splash with 151 rum and light on fire. Put out fire and drink.I am searching for the recipe for a shot called Morphine Drip.?
Here's a recipe for the morphine drip shot.


http://www.liquorlive.com/drinks.php?opt鈥?/a>





Be careful...it's a potent drink!
http://www.eatdrinkordie.com/videos/ffc0鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment