Thursday, January 7, 2010

In search of a special recipe?

I'm looking for a sweet potato pie recipe that does NOT call for eggs or milk because a friend of mine is allergic to eggs and milkIn search of a special recipe?
I think you could take any good recipe and use an egg substitute (often comes in powder form) and soy or rice milk.In search of a special recipe?
I think that's one of those recipes that just won't work without eggs or milk, but have you considered egg and milk substitutes? Soy milk, as one example, is great for people allergic to milk. And while I can't verify this, I'm pretty sure there are egg substitutes out there that have no dairy ingredients. Most health food stores carry substitutes for a range of products, especially dairy products. As for the egg substitute, check the dairy isle of your grocery store, if you can't find it at the health food store....

No comments:

Post a Comment