Thursday, January 7, 2010

Searching for recipe for Hope's Royale cookies - chocolate chip, coconut, and macadamia nuts?

I am searching for the recipe for Hope's Royale cookies. The cookies are made by Hope's Cookies and are sold at Tropical Smoothie Cafe among other places. It is a soft chewy cookie with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and macadamia nuts. Does anyone have the recipe?Searching for recipe for Hope's Royale cookies - chocolate chip, coconut, and macadamia nuts?
I do not, HOWEVER, if you have a Trader Joe's in your area, they have prepared cookie dough for chocolate chunk chip cookies that is THE BEST, I swear, and I've made them w/ macadamia nuts, so I guess you could add some shredded coconut to it. I promise, you will not be disappointed w/ the cookie dough. I don't make my own anymore it's that good. Sometimes I switch it up %26amp; put walnuts or pecans in it.

1 comment:

  1. Here is the hope cookie recipe you are looking for! http://www.cooksrecipes.com/cookie/loaded-with-goodies-cookies-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete