Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am searching for a recipe for pumpkin upside down pie?

I know it contains canned pumpkin and is made in a premade graham cracker crust. I just can't recall what they put into the topping to make it stable.I am searching for a recipe for pumpkin upside down pie?
1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin


1 1/4 cups sugar


1 teaspoon cinnamon


1/2 teaspoon ginger


1 teaspoon nutmeg


1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk


3 eggs (well beaten)


1 box yellow cake mix (can be pudding style)


1 cup chopped pecans


1 cup melted butter








Instructions











1. Mix pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, milk and eggs; pour into buttered 9';x13'; baking dish.


2. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture, sprinkle nuts over cake mix and then drizzle the melted butter over the top of the entire cake.


3. Bake for 1 hour@ 350 degrees or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.


4. Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip.I am searching for a recipe for pumpkin upside down pie?
yummy, when you get it, email it to me...





maganajeanette@yahoo.com





thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment